Garr has been serving Maryland, Virginia, and DC as a CPA for over thirty years. In addition to his private practice, Garr has worked with the Marist Fathers in Washington, DC for the last 12 years. He now lives in Mount Airy, MD. Garr has five children and two grandchildren.
- MBA in Finance from University of Maryland
- BBA in Finance from Notre Dame (IN)
- member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
Phil began working with his father in 2005 after graduating from college. In addition to this, Phil has been taking courses towards a masters degree in accounting and he plans to sit for the CPA exam in 2008. He recently bought his first home in Baltimore, MD where he hopes to start a family.
- BA in History from the University of Baltimore
- currently working on MA in Accounting from the University of Baltimore
We look forward to working with you!