SMALL BUSINESS- Income Tax Preparation, Accounting and Consulting
- Federal and State tax preparation for corporations, including Subchapter S, C corporations and partnerships, both multi-state and individual states, and required K-1's. Electronic filing available.
- Bookkeeping and accounting services tailored to client's needs. Includes Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processing, payroll, and checkbook reconciliation.
- Financial statement preparation including monthly, quarterly or annual closings.
- Write-up work in preparation for outside audits.
- Tax Planning for small business.
- Small business pension consultation including use of small business pension plans designed to provides owners with optimal tax deferment options.
- Preparation of Personal Property tax returns including Maryland Form 1. Other state property and franchise tax returns prepared as needed.
- Installation of client accounting systems using One-write, Quick Books and Peachtree.
- Assist operations by providing financial consulting required for electronic data interchange (EDI) installations.
- Consulting to insure compliance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs) and with the regulations of the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA).
- Use of Timeline and other project management software to assist in managing longer term projects.
- Assistance in the introduction of Total Quality Management (TQM) into accounting and administrative operations.
- Expertise to assist not-for-profit organizations in their book keeping, tax filings and other operational needs.
- Assistance in the negotiation of bank loans or leases.
HOME OWNER'S ASSOCIATIONS (HOA)- taxes and accounting